Reese - Personal 25

Fotky z další premiéry Wild. Z té první jsem unešená <3! Je tam tak dokonalá a na druhé taky(mají být v opačném pořadí, ten první komentář navazuje)! Pak ta fotka se Santou je cool:D Prý že Reese zlobila!:D Sofia Vergara poslala Reese květiny a Reese jí za ně děkuje a že jsou skoro tak krásné jako ona!:D A textovky od její mámy jsou milé!:)) Taky se mi líbí, jak Reese vyjadřuje obdiv k ostatním celebritám. Většinou prostřednictvím tagu Monday Muse, jako tady, ale i jinak. Tady vybrala Cameron Diaz:).

And you better bet I ate it! #WildMovie#DoughnutMonster#voodoodoughnut 🍩😂


I get it. You may think this is a cake. But don't let the frosting fool you. This is a GIANT DOUGHNUT from last night. #GAMECHANGER (Thank you @voodoo_doughnut for knowing the way straight to our hearts!) #WildMovie#PDX#Delicious

Last night at the official #AMPAS screening at @theacademy, the #WildMovie team & #PatrickHarrison NY director of projects got photobombed by.....#Oscar? Haha Xo 😉

Look who I found in the airport? #Santa

Thank you @sofiavergara for the gorgeous flowers and all the love for #WILDmovie . They are almost as pretty as you🌸

ELLEN doesn't know why Santa gave me a #NAUGHTY card either! See what we're talking about today on @theellenshow xo

How many of you saw #WildMovie this weekend? Some behind-the-scenes shots are up in @wmag: wmag.co/1FNJ7ut (or link is in my profile.) XOXO

Today's #MondayMuse...@CameronDiaz. This amazing, natural beauty with the most infectious smile and laugh in the world! Can't wait to see her killing it in #ANNIE!! #hardknocklife

Portland, here I come! ❤️#WILDmovie 🌲🌲🌲

Portland, we're back and as you can tell from these big, toothy grins, we've MISSED YOU! 👍 #PDXCrew#WildMovie.


Oh Portland, you were lovely last night #PDX#WildMovie#Premiere xoxo

It's hard to put into words watching someone who you admire so much have a moment like @CherylStrayed had last night. She was elegant, beautifully spoken...and she deserved every minute of it. She filled three theaters! I love you Cheryl and so does Portland! ❤️❤️❤️🌲🌲🌲

Good reminder! Call your mother! (And eat bacon. Obviously.)

Sneak a peek at the #NYtimes#GreatPerformers issue out this Sunday! 👀 Double excited that I shot the cover with the talented Benedict Cumberbatch @benedictcum. (And yes, ladies, he is as awesome in person as he is on screen.) See the #KissMeYouFool videos here: http://nytimes.com/9kisses or link's in my bio! Xo

Best text? This morning from mom, congratulating me on my #GoldenGlobe nomination. I love you mom. You inspire me everyday ❤️❤️❤ (and I love that you love the Golden Girls too! 😂😂😂)

You better bet I matched the poster...😉 #InherentVice premiere (my #Pinklady look is courtesy of @balenciaga, @lesliefremar@hairbyadir and @lauren_andersen)

Last day to share your photos in the #LifeIsWild#Contest folks! Thanks to everyone so far who has shared their photos inspired by #WildMovie... Through you, we've gotten to see so many adventures, so much natural beauty, so much WILDNESS! (More at bit.ly/LifeIsWild)

ahhh..... It's beginning to look a lot like #Christmas... (regram @cherylstrayed)

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat

Reese - Photoshoot 167

 Fotky pro dubnové vydání Vanity Fair 2020.