Reese - Personal 44

Ty fotky Avy jsou fakt úžasné!:) Na první je roztomilá a na druhé už dospělá slečna:).

Wow! My sweet girl turns 16 today! 🎉🎂🎉I am so blessed to have such a kind, compassionate, brilliant, artistic, all-around wonderful daughter who makes me a better person everyday. I 💖you @avaphillippe


10 seconds away from kicking off my heels and climbing this thing 🌳.... What do y'all think?

Working on a #SecretProject..... Can't wait to share it with y'all....💚

Thanks ladies for being an inspiration...and opening up so many ideas about the future!!! #KeepItUp #OurFacesSayItAll @mametown @gracehelbig 🐭🐵🐱

Thank you @collinstuohy & @whimsycookiecompany for these @DraperJamesGirl cookies ! I 💗 them....Southern girls know the secret to starting a fun weekend... (by making our #SweetTooth happy of course!) #Yum #TotsYum #Memphis

Current mood courtesy of @beanzhart ❤️🐶

Today's #LaborDay style.....Red, White....and BBQ???!!! (Courtesy of @draperjamesgirl). Hope you're enjoying the end-of-summer folks. Xo

Ain't that the truth 🍯🐝💕 #Southernisms #Honey #QuoteOfTheDay

Looking for a little motivation? This #girlboss @sophia_amoruso wrote a great book about starting a business from scratch. I 💖 her story of ambition and hard work! Check it out #inspiration #muse #bookworm

Wow @peoplemag @people_style....#BestDressed2015?! Thank you for making me blush. Kudos to my wonderful style/beauty team for making these looks come to life on the carpet and for my @draperjamesgirl team for making our own looks come to life every day. (link in profile) #Honored #Blushing

#FunWithFood #ToddlerArt ... (But is it a cat or a mouse? 🐭🐱)

Good morning! 🔆I woke up like this🎈

My mom gives great advice . She is a nurse, a teacher and a grandma. Did you ever wish you had a Southern mama? Ask her something!


Oh hello! I spy....the #October cover of @WomensHealthMag....You can pick it up this Tuesday, Sept 15th folks to see the whole spread! #OwnYourPower💥🎉💥🎉💥 (Click on photo for tags; link's in the bio.) Oh- and happy, healthy Sunday!! 💋

Sometimes I need a Coffee bigger than me! 😂 #mondaymoodbooster #ontheroadagain #nyfw

Who doesn't love the gorgeous, talented and fearless @naomiwatts ? So lucky to call her my friend. P.S. she's on Instagram now, so you can follow her!

Pretty darn excited to be at @besttimeeverNPH. I have done some pretty crazy stuff in life but NOTHING like this! #excited/nervous/scared 😃😬😯tonite LIVE at 10 pm EST

In honor of two things I love. #Coffee + #Fashion. (coffee art feat #Karl by @bernulia) ☕️ #FashionWeek #SurvivalTips

3 komentáře:

  1. Ježíš, Ava byla to nejroztomilejší dítě a ted je to kočka:) Hezké fotky, ta snídaně je zas bombová:) A ta poslední je dobrá:)

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Ava je hlavně celá Reese. Jsem někde viděla i takový vtip, že vlastně porodila sama sebe nebo co :D

    OdpovědětVymazat

Reese - Photoshoot 167

 Fotky pro dubnové vydání Vanity Fair 2020.