Reese - Personal 51

Dokonalé fotky z Vánoc, ty dvě s dárky jsou nejlepší <3.

Think I got just about everyone...Have y'all finished your Christmas shopping yet? 🎅🏻🎄 (❤️ this @draperjamesgirl wrapping paper.)



In November, I was asked to speak at my high school alma mater @harpeth_hall in Nashville Tennessee about the things I learned in high school & general life lessons that helped me become the woman that I am today. It was a very moving experience to be able to talk to these incredible young women about their futures....and I wanted to share the speech with all of you too. Link to the speech is in my profile. Hope it gives a little inspiration on this Tuesday? xo

Better late than never ! 🌲❤️

What are the chances?! @mrjoezee was shooting a segment on #SouthernFashion for @fablifeshow in the same studio as me and it included @draperjamesgirl?! Even @tyrabanks was surprised!

#FBF @voguemagazine. Thanks for the reminder @mrsbymrs 💕

Well, it's Friday night...And it's a holiday party. So..... this @draperjamesgirl look. Happy Friday folks. Hope you are enjoying it. Xo.

Can't forget the dogs like presents on Christmas too! 🐶🌲❤️#harrybarker @draperjamesgirl #lovemylab (link's in my profile 😉)

Sunday sounds by @andradaymusic ❄️What a voice! ❤️

MondayMuse... #AmyPoehler and #TinaFey in #Sisters ... Need I say more!? RUN! DONT WALK to see this folks. 😂

Yes!! 💋❤💋❤️💋❤️️💋 (Thanks for sharing @mollybsims)

That feeling when you know you got something for everyone on your list... 🙌😉 (P.S. @draperjamesgirl earrings in my profile 💋)

Do you see the #panda ? So clever @thedudolf

It's gonna be a very #PawPatrol Christmas ! Who is with me? #toddlergift #gogogo #pawpatrolonaroll

Today's #mood. Really though. #AmIRight ? 😂

Holidays are done…. #VacationAnyone ???

Are y'all with me?? 😂 #ChristmasCoffee & #ChristmasJammies (courtesy of @draperjamesgirl.) ☕️☕️☕️ Merriest Christmas folks!!! 🎄❤✨️🎄❤️🎄✨ May your day be filled with love, joy, and light.

2 komentáře:

  1. To jsou opět strašně skvělé fotografie, nejvíce se mi líbí ta první a poslední, jsou krásné. :)

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Tak ty dvě s těma dárkama jsou fakt boží! Je tam tak krásná:) Doufám že pak všechny budou v té její knížce, už se těším. Bezvadná je ta s tím stromečkem a s T. pod ním, ta je super nebo ta s ní psem :D :))

    OdpovědětVymazat

Reese - Photoshoot 167

 Fotky pro dubnové vydání Vanity Fair 2020.