Reese - Personal 43

Ta první fotka je roztomilá!:) Taky tady je fotky Reese s maminkou a taky z túry s Cheryl Strayed a Laurou Dern. Reese taky sdílela další fotku z dětství, kde je jako rozleskávačka.

Waiting for the bus with brother #backtoschool 👱🚌👱



😂😂😂#TBT to my days as a proud General 🎉#cheernation #firstsquad #lilgeneral

Gettin' my morning started with @samhuntmusic Can't stop listening to the whole album! #songofsummer #samhunt #raisedonit

Haha! 😭😭😭I know the feeling. #dogobsessed

The start of a good brunch.... #ISeeAFace #ToddlerArt #HappySunday

To my wonderful, sweet mother for her birthday! The epitome of Southern grace & charm!!! I love you with all my 💖 and lots of 🎉🎉🎉 #BigDayTomorrow


Yup I use all of the above 😍#GrammarLesson #Southernisms #TheTruth

#TBT to this moment.... my baby #bluesteel? Geeezzz #WhySoSerious 😜

My weekend is going to involve these two items...and hopefully a hammock. You? (Have you read #BigLittleLies?) #BookWorm #PerfectBeachReading #RWBookClub

Summer nights like these....

❤️ ❤️❤️ Never grow up little one!!! Love you!!

Sending ❤️and prayers to these beautiful little girls Charlotte and Gwyneth Gray who have been diagnosed with a rare and terminal disease . Please help me raise funds by regraming with the hashtag #curebatten #upgradeyourworld #vote. Together we can help save many precious lives. @curebatten

Wow... Can you teach me how to do this? @artpingui #MakingMeLookGood #FanArt (P.s. Keep 'em coming people! Y'all are so talented.)

#IntoTheWoods #WildReunion @lauradern @cherylstrayed ❤️🌲 (Guess where???)

I'd adventure anywhere with these two ladies @lauradern @cherylstrayed #WildReunion #WildMovie #Portland

One more. Thanks for an amazing escape ladies (and Janie) xo @cherylstrayed @lauradern

What do you get a multitalented performer, who is funny, sweet and smart ? #Catcakes. That's what. Love ya @taylorswift!! Great show last night! (Thanks @sprinklescandace for making this happen.) #AlwaysBringAGift #GoodLuckCharms

This moment....was one of the best duets of the summer last night ladies. Just sayin' 😘 @taylorswift @selenagomez #GoodForYou

12 hours later....and my purse still looks like this!! #LOL Haha :) #Memories #CatCakes @taylorswift (p.s. Bag's @draperjamesgirl 😍)

Perfect description for Saturday #Southernisms

The snuggle is real #lastnight #GNO @derekblasberg @jessicaalba @kellysawyer

Why my dogs ❤️Sundays... BACON! #nash #hankthedog #doglife

Bend and..... #CouldntResist #DonutsPlease #NomNomNom 🍩 🍰🍩🍰 (Photo @studiodiy)

1 komentář:

  1. Waaau, strašně moc krásných fotek. Ani nemůžu říct, která se mi líbí nejvíc. Ale asi ta s maminkou, na pláži u ohně, s holkama a SELENA A TAYLOR ♥

    OdpovědětVymazat

Reese - Photoshoot 167

 Fotky pro dubnové vydání Vanity Fair 2020.